Google I/O 2023 Will be Held on May 10

Google CEO Sundar Pichai has just announced that the Google I/O 2023 will take place on May 10, 2023 at the Shoreline Amphitheatre across the Google HQ in Mountain View, California.

Google I/O 2023 Expectations so Far

The company is expected to reveal details about Android 14 Beta with the Developer Preview already available.

There are also rumors that California-based tech giant could officially launch Bard, its own AI-based chatbot that will go head-to-head with ChatGPT.

Additionally, it is believed that there will be more details about the Pixel foldable and tablet. There are hopes as well that the company will introduce a new iteration of the Pixel Buds Pro.

Google I/O 2023 - 1

As of writing this, there are about two months to go until Google I/O 2023. We expect to learn more about what will be introduced the sooner we get to the event date.

Source | Photos


Source: Gadget Pilipinas

Post a Comment

0 Comments